Copy Writing Services Hilo HI
Pack Ship & Copy Depot
311 E Makaala St
Business Automation Inc
507 E Lanikaula St
111 E Puainako St Ste 585
Aloha Business Centers
3700 Wailea Alanui Dr
Bytes & Bites Internet Café
179 Kilauea Ave
Big Island Printers
221 Makaala St
Tropical Visions Video Inc
62 Halaulani Pl
160 Kamehameha Ave
Safeguard Business Systems
PO Box 136
10 Ways To Electrify Your Copy And Pull More Sales!
By Grady Smith
Electrifying, razor-sharp "bring in the money" sales letters and ads can be yours when you follow these simple rules....
1) Write Like You're Talking To A Friend -- Really. People buy from people they like ... so show them you're someone they know by writing in a conversational, friendly tone.
2) Put Your Product's Biggest Benefit Up Front -- Advertising doesn't pull as well as it can when using a clever little headline. Instead it's better to drop a huge benefit (your product's BEST benefit), right in front of the reader's face.
3) Define Your Letter's Purpose Before Starting To Write -- What exactly do you want your prospect to do after reading your letter? Do you want them to call you? Do you want them to try a free test-drive of your product? By determining what you want them to do before writing, your copy will head towards that goal from the first word.
4) Create Short Sentences And Paragraphs -- A good rule of thumb to help keep sentences short is that you should only express one thought for each sentence. That way the copy has a fast, easy to read flow that keeps the reader engaged.
5) Use Commanding Language Towards The End Of Your Copy -- Whether you're writing a classified ad or a 15-page sales letter, the end of your sales letter should give an order. What do you want the reader to do? Tell them. "Click the link and order now".
6) Use Your P.S. -- Your P.S. will get read. Trust me. And the way to make it work for you is to restate your offer in a different light. That way, if your heading grabbed them, the restate and added benefits of your P.S. can tighten your hold and force them to read the rest of your sales letter.
7)Tell A Story About Your Product -- People love to read about a product they're interested in. And a real life story about something the product has done to improve someone's life is a powerful motivator and credibility builder.
8)Appeal To Your Reader's Dream -- What does someone expect to receive...
Click here to read the rest of this article from EntrepreneurismBible.com