Customer Relationship Management Solutions Sylvania OH
Baker Street Commuications
2837 Meadowwood Dr
3324 Secor Rd Suite 8 In The Home Depot Plaza
Glass City Software LLC
4231 Monroe St Apt B
Funk Luetke Skunda Marketing
405 Madison Ave Ste 1550
413 N Michigan St
1705 W Laskey Rd
3550 Executive Pkwy
B9 Media LTD
1302 Leith Dr
Digital Perspective Inc
333 14th St
A Buckeye & Ohio Media
29 S Erie St
10 Ways To Form Lasting Customer Relationships
By Brett Krkosska
A profitable business starts and ends with the customer. Without this focus your business fails to deliver what the customer wants.
By placing the customer at the center of all your thinking you create an environment which fosters long term success. A key component of success lies in your ability to generate repeat and referral business, and a sure way to do this is by forming lasting relationships with your customers.
Here are 10 things you can do:
1. Set yourself apart from the competition. Give your customers something they can't get elsewhere. This is your niche on the Web. Make your niche something of real value over time and people will come back again and again.
2. Don't waste time on activities that can be automated. For instance, let your email program filter and route your incoming messages automatically, use a template to build new pages for your site, etc. Automation frees up your time so you can concentrate on the important stuff - your customer.
3. Eliminate the time you spend you on non-productive tasks. For instance, unsubscribe to newsletters your never read instead of deleting them each time. Handle paperwork one time and then file it instead of stacking it in a pile. All these little things add up to lots of wasted time that could be spent on your customer.
4. Concentrate your efforts on marketing to the people that need your service. Start by auditing your marketing and sales data to find out how and why a sale is made. Eliminate or change marketing strategies and services that don't serve the needs of your customers.
5. Respond to email quickly. Response time should be under 24 hours. By responding quickly you send the message that your customers are important and you are genuinely interested in meeting their needs.
6. Follow up on sales orders. Make sure your customer is thoroughly satisfied with their purchase and offer additional services related to their purchase.
Click here to read the rest of this article from EntrepreneurismBible.com